VHONGBOOM
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj

Number of posts : 321
Job/hobbies : kabkabero
Humor : engot ka
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Traktor s4 cd key   Mon May 14, 2012 11:56 am

mga kapatid pano kumuha ng bago cd key for activation sa service center?? nawala un cd key ng s4 e. dati na kasi sya naka install sa pc. so kung gagamiten sa ibang pc kelangan ng cd key. un install na sa una pc tapos nun install sa mac hinahanapan serial #. nun inilagay un serial na ginamet sa pc unknown naman..so baka cd key dapat i enter? ano dapat gawen ng buhay?? salamat!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoydigitaldjs.com
XCYLE
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ

Number of posts : 2154
Job/hobbies : call boy sa isang call center / dj'ing
Humor : pinagpalit mo aqo sa tibo noon... hahahaha!! stalker nlang kita ngayon!
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Traktor s4 cd key   Mon May 14, 2012 10:14 pm

if you registered the product at the NI site then, you can view your registration that contains the serial of the product...

You can open Service Centre (download it from the Support pages) and in that you can create an NI Account. Use the same email address that you registered Traktor with and you should be able to retrieve your numbers.

Failing that just file it with Registration Support. They will send you your numbers.

http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132855
Back to top Go down
http://www.dj-xcyle.blogspot.com
VHONGBOOM
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj

Number of posts : 321
Job/hobbies : kabkabero
Humor : engot ka
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Traktor s4 cd key   Tue May 15, 2012 11:23 am

yezzie.. we did that already but still failed.. wala ngyare.dunno why!!any suggestions? or possible way to get the cd key! or anyone who could upload crack file or any links! appreciate your suggestion bro xcyle.. salamat ng marame!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoydigitaldjs.com
du4ryt
Professional DJ
Professional DJ

Number of posts : 658
Job/hobbies : Club & Radio DJ
Humor : Ang DJ na Gipit kahit sa Ballroom kumakapit
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Traktor s4 cd key   Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Almost with the same problem. I have a friend who was asked to try to configure the traktor S4. So what happened is he activated it creating a new NI account. Unfortunately my friend did that did not remember what email address he used to register the software. I cannot blame this person coz he is not so computer literate to realize what he did.

What I have is a new Traktor S4. complete with CD softwares with legal serial number and the hardware. it's was only used for less than 3 weeks and now having a problem activate it.

Any advise Brothers?

Thanks and more power.
Back to top Go down
http://dj-kid-andro.blogspot.com/
XCYLE
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ

PostSubject: Re: Traktor s4 cd key   Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:07 pm

du4ryt wrote:
Almost with the same problem. I have a friend who was asked to try to configure the traktor S4. So what happened is he activated it creating a new NI account. Unfortunately my friend did that did not remember what email address he used to register the software. I cannot blame this person coz he is not so computer literate to realize what he did.

What I have is a new Traktor S4. complete with CD softwares with legal serial number and the hardware. it's was only used for less than 3 weeks and now having a problem activate it.

Any advise Brothers?

Thanks and more power.

is it a 2nd hand item or a fresh item from an authorized NI dealer??

what are you trying to activate, is it the software or the hardware?

>> try to install the demo of TP2 and activate it using your serial key you got.

pero if it is a 2nd hand unit... i think you will have to contact the previous owner to erase the serial number from NI's site...

Back to top Go down
du4ryt
Professional DJ
Professional DJ

PostSubject: Re: Traktor s4 cd key   Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:13 am

Bro,

It is a new unit from a authorize dealer.

Unfortunately my friend registered the software on NI site and didn't realized forgeting the email address, NI account users name and password is a disaster.

i already contacted my friend who registered it 1st. but no use at all. Naka limutan ang ginamit nya na users name. nasa akin ang softwares and hardware. less than a amonth after it was purchased brand new and we are having this problem.
Back to top Go down
RENZDJ13
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ

Number of posts : 2127
Job/hobbies : ^^(*-*)^^
Humor : No Music No Life
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Traktor s4 cd key   Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:56 am

check your previous email.... NI will send you if you register your S4

[url=http://][/url]

╔══╗ ♥️♥️
║██║ ♫ ♥️
║(O)║MC,MJ,KC

Back to top Go down
http://www.myxxyndicate.tk
RENZDJ13
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ

PostSubject: Re: Traktor s4 cd key   Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:02 am

Traktor Pro S4 Setup Guide

This setup guide will help you to get Traktor Pro S4 up and running quickly and without problems.
Step 1: Install Traktor Pro S4 1.0.0

Use the DVD included in the S4 package to install the Traktor Pro S 4 software. The DVD contains software version 1.0.0.

IMPORTANT: Do not plug in the S4 controller during the installation. AGAIN: Do NOT plug in the S4 controller during the installation.

Once the installation has completed do not launch the software yet.

Step 2: Activate Traktor Pro S4

Start the Native Instruments Service Center application. Windows users find it in Start/All Programs/Native Instruments/Service Center. Mac users find it in the folder Programs/Native Instruments/Service Center.

If you already have a NI user account log in. If you do not have a user account yet use the Service Center to create a new account and log on to the Service Center afterwards.

Native Instruments Service Center

Enter your serial number for Traktor Pro S4 and click Activate.

Step 3: Download and Install Traktor Pro S4 1.0.1

Once Traktor Pro S4 is activated switch to the Update tab in Service Center. Download the Traktor Pro S4 software update. This is software version 1.0.1 and includes several enhancements, changes and bug fixes for the Traktor software and the S4 drivers. Install the update.
Step 4: Connect the S4 Controller

Now connect the S4 controller with the USB cable to your computer and switch the unit on. Windows detects the new device and installs the drivers. When the driver installation is done the USB indicator on the unit will light up. The LED will be blinking if the controller is on and if no USB connection is detected.

USB Indicator

Step 5: Start Traktor Pro S4 Software

Start Traktor Pro S4. If an earlier version of Traktor is detected you see the following message box:

Copying the content of an earlier Traktor installation

Click on Copy to have the data (collection, stripes, transients, settings etc.) of an earlier version copied into the data folder of Traktor Pro S4. Depending on the size of your collection copying the data may take a while.

Copying in progress

Traktor Pro S4 uses its own, new folder so save the settings and track data. This makes it possible to use two Traktor versions side by side on the same machine. However, the content of the collection is not automatically synchronised. This means that the content of both collections is only identical after the initial copying. If you add a new track into the S4 collection and if you want to use it in your "normal" Traktor instance as well, you need to repeat the import.
Step 6: Fix Faulty/Loose Jog Wheel

If one of the jog wheels of the S4 is loose when you unbox your Kontrol S4 follow the steps outlined in the following video to fix that issue.

Step 7: Check your Jog Wheel Plates

Now check your jog wheel plates to see if they need recalibration.

Load Button

Have a look at the LOAD button on the left side of the S4 controller. The LED in the LOAD button should be off. If the LED is ON continue with step 7 and recalibrate the left jog wheel.
Press the plate of the left jog wheel. The LED in the LOAD button should be on while the plate is pressed. If the LED state does not change continue with step 7 and recalibrate the left jog wheel.
Have a look at the LOAD button on the right side of the S4 controller. The LED in the LOAD button should be off. If the LED is on continue with step 7.
Press the plate of the right jog wheel. The LED in the LOAD button should be on while the plate is pressed. If the LED state does not change continue with step 7.

Step 8. Recalibrate the Jog Wheels

Follow these steps to recalibrate the jog wheel plates on the S4 controller.

Calibrating the jog wheel plates

Open the dialog Preferences/Traktor Kontrol S4.
Click the button Recalibrate Left if the result of step 6 was that the left jog wheel needs to be recalibrated. Follow the instructions in the dialog boxes.
Click the button Recalibrate Right if the result of step 6 was that the right jog wheel needs to be recalibrated. Follow the instructions in the dialog boxes.
Return to step 7 and check again, if pressing the jog wheel plates is correctly detected now.

During the calibration the distance between the wheel housing and the plate when it is not touched is measured. Then the distance is measured again when the plate is pressed. Those values are needed to detect whether the plate is depressed or not.

The jog wheels are calibrated during the production of the controller. Those values are stored as default values inside the controller. If you press Reset in the first calibration dialog the factory measured values are restored rather than the last values detected during the manual calibration.

I have transported the S4 controller several times in the last few weeks, sometimes on my bicycle. It happened now and then that the platters didn't work after transport and I had to recalibrate the jog wheels again. My advice is to check the platter functionality after each transport and to recalibrate them if necessary before your gig.
Step 9. Clean up your documents folder

Starting with Traktor Pro S4 each Traktor version uses its own Data/Settings folder.

Traktor data folder

If you started Traktor Pro 1.0.0 before installing the 1.0.1 update, you will have two data folders below your documents folder. You can delete the folder Traktor S 4 1.0.0 now, because it won't be used after the update to Traktor 1.0.1 is installed.
Step 10. Have fun!

╔══╗ ♥️♥️
║██║ ♫ ♥️
║(O)║MC,MJ,KC

Back to top Go down
XCYLE
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ

PostSubject: Re: Traktor s4 cd key   Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:33 pm

du4ryt wrote:
Bro,

Unfortunately my friend registered the software on NI site and didn't realized forgeting the email address, NI account users name and password is a disaster.

i already contacted my friend who registered it 1st. but no use at all. Naka limutan ang ginamit nya na users name. nasa akin ang softwares and hardware. less than a amonth after it was purchased brand new and we are having this problem.

un lang.. yan ang hirap pag maraming email accounts... the only way to retrieve the codes is to check all of his email accounts within the past month... that's the only way to obtain the product key from your friend....

sayang yan... like you can have the 2.5 update for free
Back to top Go down
RENZDJ13
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ

PostSubject: Re: Traktor s4 cd key   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:32 pm

XCYLE wrote:
du4ryt wrote:
Bro,

un lang.. yan ang hirap pag maraming email accounts... the only way to retrieve the codes is to check all of his email accounts within the past month... that's the only way to obtain the product key from your friend....

or cracked version na lng gamitin mo kagaya ko Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

╔══╗ ♥️♥️
║██║ ♫ ♥️
║(O)║MC,MJ,KC

Back to top Go down
du4ryt
Professional DJ
Professional DJ

PostSubject: Re: Traktor s4 cd key   Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:46 pm

RENZDJ13 wrote:
XCYLE wrote:
du4ryt wrote:
Bro,

or cracked version na lng gamitin mo kagaya ko Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I will try it Bro.

Let me try how will it works and asked for your help once again pag di ko nakuha yung process.

Thanks and more power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traktor s4 cd key   

Back to top Go down

Traktor s4 cd key
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ::DJing Tools:: :: Everything about TRAKTOR-
Jump to: