Welcome to Team PDDJS™️
Welcome to Team PDDJS™️
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTeam PDDJS™Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 102 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:59 am
Top posters
JPG
SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH I_vote_lcapSKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH I_voting_barSKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH I_vote_rcap 
djhay loopz
SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH I_vote_lcapSKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH I_voting_barSKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH I_vote_rcap 
KRAMPZ
MCGREAMERE_DJ
XCYLE
RENZDJ13
DJXRAY
dj_khel
DJ IHCE
DJ RON
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 735 registered users
The newest registered user is djivy

Our users have posted a total of 57918 messages in 4052 subjects

SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XCYLE
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
XCYLE

Number of posts : 2154
Job/hobbies : call boy sa isang call center / dj'ing
Humor : pinagpalit mo aqo sa tibo noon... hahahaha!! stalker nlang kita ngayon!
Registration date : 2010-03-06

SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH Empty
PostSubject: SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH   SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:38 am

SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH Trakseal

SKRATCHY SEAL has finally gone digital!!!

This is a LIMITED EDITION collaboration with Traktor Scratch and Skratchy Seal to bring you the best of worlds. The first of it’s kind for Traktor users, Traktor Scratch’s timecode vinyl and timecode CDs contains the industry leading audio signal constructed from two sinus waves with a frequency of 2 KHz.

Skratchy Seal side features all your favorite skipless scratch samples when you need to scratch the actual vinyl. It also comes packaged with 1 LIMITED EDITION Traktor Butter Rug for some intense scratching.

VINYL FEATURES:
Side A of the Control Vinyl consists of the following three zones, each with different playback functions:

1. LEAD-IN ZONE – The first few millimeters of the record
Dropping the needle into the lead Lead-In Zone of the record will skip to the beginning of the track. Use this to skip back to the beginning of a track when playing in the Relative Control Reading Mode.

2. PLAYBACK ZONE – Main Body of the record
This zone is divided into 10 tracks on side A and is used for regular playback. The divisions are visual markers of time, which do not affect the continuous playback of the loaded track.

3. SCROLL ZONE – Last two tracks of the record
Dropping the needle in the Scroll Zone allows you to scroll up and down through your playlist by manually spinning the record forward or backward. To play the selected track simply place the needle back into the Playback Zone.

Side B of the Vinyl Record is consists of SCRATCH SAMPLES and ONE MINUTE of TRAKTOR TIMECODE at the end (Playback Zone only).

This is the perfect DJ record for scratching and mixing in today’s digital world.
Again, this is the first and only Traktor Pressing ever available.
Grab ‘em while they’re still on stock cuz when they're gone, THEY ARE GONE!
VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE!!!

Source
Back to top Go down
http://www.dj-xcyle.blogspot.com
DJ IHCE
Professional DJ
Professional DJ
DJ IHCE

Number of posts : 1575
Job/hobbies : DJ (Domestic Janitor)
Humor : lolz
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH   SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:52 am

onti pa xcyle onting post pa mapapabili mo na ako ng traktor. hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoydigitaldjs.com
XCYLE
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
XCYLE

Number of posts : 2154
Job/hobbies : call boy sa isang call center / dj'ing
Humor : pinagpalit mo aqo sa tibo noon... hahahaha!! stalker nlang kita ngayon!
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH   SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:31 am

waaahhh!!! adik! hehehehe! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dj-xcyle.blogspot.com
MCGREAMERE_DJ
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
MCGREAMERE_DJ

Number of posts : 2158
Job/hobbies : Gov't Employee / Freelance DJ / Babysitter
Humor : Cue and Play!!
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH   SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:12 am

adik sa gadgets!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
airchicken
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj
airchicken

Number of posts : 479
Job/hobbies : None
Humor : None
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH   SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:16 pm

sold out na daw to according sa website ng thudrumble... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH   SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SKRATCHY SEAL + TRAKTOR SCRATCH
Page 1 of 1