Welcome to Team PDDJS™️
Welcome to Team PDDJS™️
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTeam PDDJS™Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 102 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:59 am
Top posters
JPG
The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2 I_vote_lcapThe New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2 I_voting_barThe New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2 I_vote_rcap 
djhay loopz
The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2 I_vote_lcapThe New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2 I_voting_barThe New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2 I_vote_rcap 
KRAMPZ
MCGREAMERE_DJ
XCYLE
RENZDJ13
DJXRAY
dj_khel
DJ IHCE
DJ RON
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 735 registered users
The newest registered user is djivy

Our users have posted a total of 57918 messages in 4052 subjects

The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XCYLE
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
XCYLE

Number of posts : 2154
Job/hobbies : call boy sa isang call center / dj'ing
Humor : pinagpalit mo aqo sa tibo noon... hahahaha!! stalker nlang kita ngayon!
Registration date : 2010-03-06

The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2 Empty
PostSubject: The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2   The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:47 am

Starting today, TRAKTOR PRO 2 software is available at a brand-new price point of only $89 / 79 € / 7,800 ¥. Or you can get it for free, since it’s now included with all DJ hardware – from the diminutive TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 to the flagship TRAKTOR KONTROL S4**.

On top, you can get professional TRAKTOR SCRATCH systems at all-new prices: Only $559 / 499 € for TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10 and $339 / 299 € for TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6. And check out TRAKTOR KONTROL S2, now priced permanently at $559 / 499 € / 52,800 ¥.

There’s never been a better time to be a TRAKTOR DJ!

Nagmura na from 10K down to less than 4k! WOOOW... Now its affordable to get a legit copy of the software
Back to top Go down
http://www.dj-xcyle.blogspot.com
airchicken
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj
airchicken

Number of posts : 479
Job/hobbies : None
Humor : None
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2   The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:20 pm

free upgrade ba for tsd2 users? tongue
Back to top Go down
XCYLE
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
XCYLE

PostSubject: Re: The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2   The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:17 pm

Back to top Go down
airchicken
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj
airchicken

PostSubject: Re: The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2   The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:42 am

thanks sa info sir. nakalagay dun qualified ako sa upgrade kasi licensed user ako ng tsd2, kaso walang link na binibigay for dl. nag try na rin ako mag login sa service center software kaso ganun din v2.1.3 lang available sakin for dl. Mad
Back to top Go down
XCYLE
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
XCYLE

PostSubject: Re: The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2   The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:13 am

DISCLAIMER:
* The free update will be available via NI Service Center on release day of TRAKTOR PRO 2.5, scheduled for May 30th, 2012. To give DUO 2 users (TRAKTOR DUO 2, TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2) more time to get accustomed with the vastly expanded creative arsenal and flexibility, they can freely choose when to upgrade to PRO 2. When you want to try it out, download the TRAKTOR 2.1.3 update via Service Center, scheduled to be available on April 2nd, 2012. After downloading and installing the update, launch TRAKTOR and it will open as the PRO 2 version.

GRACE PERIOD:
** Please note that if you purchased and activated a full version of TRAKTOR PRO 2 between January 1st and April 2nd, 2012, you’re eligible for a $60 / 50 € e-voucher for the NI Online Shop. You’ll receive your e-voucher in a separate email. This doesn’t apply if the software was bundled with a hardware product.

ref: http://deckdoctormacmedic.com/2012/04/02/traktor-2-5-traktor-remixed/
Back to top Go down
airchicken
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj
airchicken

PostSubject: Re: The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2   The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:21 pm

aaah, so ganun pala yun. salamat sa info sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2   The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New World Of Traktor – Remixed PART 2
Page 1 of 1