Welcome to Team PDDJS™️

HomeTeam PDDJS™RegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 50 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:53 pm
Top posters
JPG
The Future of DJ'ing is here I_vote_lcapThe Future of DJ'ing is here I_voting_barThe Future of DJ'ing is here I_vote_rcap 
djhay loopz
The Future of DJ'ing is here I_vote_lcapThe Future of DJ'ing is here I_voting_barThe Future of DJ'ing is here I_vote_rcap 
KRAMPZ
MCGREAMERE_DJ
XCYLE
RENZDJ13
DJXRAY
dj_khel
DJ IHCE
DJ RON
Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 735 registered users
The newest registered user is djivy

Our users have posted a total of 57918 messages in 4052 subjects

The Future of DJ'ing is here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dj Dranreb
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj
Dj Dranreb

Number of posts : 241
Job/hobbies : Computer Technician/ Djing
Humor : I stay true to myself and my style, and I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original.
Registration date : 2011-09-19

The Future of DJ'ing is here Empty
PostSubject: The Future of DJ'ing is here   The Future of DJ'ing is here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Last edited by Dj Dranreb on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/
dj.gacfu
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj
dj.gacfu

Number of posts : 203
Job/hobbies : amateur dj
Humor : walang hipon sa galit kong ibon !.. hahaha
Registration date : 2011-04-14

The Future of DJ'ing is here Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future of DJ'ing is here   The Future of DJ'ing is here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:42 pm

nice post bro .. hehehe .. kso bka 2020 pa dumating stn d2 yan o bka in dat tym pa tau magkaroon nyan ! .. hahaha .. d bale sana kung c master ihce tau na maraming pambili ng paraphernalia ! hehehe ..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoowish

The Future of DJ'ing is here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ::DJing Tools:: :: Everything about TRAKTOR-
Jump to: