Welcome to Team PDDJS™️
Welcome to Team PDDJS™️
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTeam PDDJS™Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 102 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:59 am
Top posters
JPG
Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack I_vote_lcapHelp on TSP 2 with mixtrack I_voting_barHelp on TSP 2 with mixtrack I_vote_rcap 
djhay loopz
Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack I_vote_lcapHelp on TSP 2 with mixtrack I_voting_barHelp on TSP 2 with mixtrack I_vote_rcap 
KRAMPZ
MCGREAMERE_DJ
XCYLE
RENZDJ13
DJXRAY
dj_khel
DJ IHCE
DJ RON
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 735 registered users
The newest registered user is djivy

Our users have posted a total of 57918 messages in 4052 subjects

Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
handluh

handluh

Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : rt
Humor : few
Registration date : 2012-01-05

Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack Empty
PostSubject: Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack   Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:42 am

mga sir, bago lang po ako dito gusto ko lang po sana magpatulong sa mga magaling gumawa ng mappings di ko po kasi maayos yung sa mixtrack ko, gusto ko pong gawing hotcues ung mga eqkills tpos siyempre may keys din para madelete yung cues. natry ko po na po magdownload ng mga tsi files kaso pagniloload ko po eh kung ano ano naman po nangyayari sa mixtrack. sana po may makatulong tia bom
Back to top Go down
XCYLE
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
XCYLE

Number of posts : 2154
Job/hobbies : call boy sa isang call center / dj'ing
Humor : pinagpalit mo aqo sa tibo noon... hahahaha!! stalker nlang kita ngayon!
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack   Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:31 am

check mo to bro..

Back to top Go down
http://www.dj-xcyle.blogspot.com
handluh

handluh

Number of posts : 37
Job/hobbies : rt
Humor : few
Registration date : 2012-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack   Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:55 am

thanks djxcyle.. nagawa ko yung sa hotcues hehe. pero di ko maayos yung sa effect hehe sakit sa ulo
Back to top Go down
junasence
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj
junasence

Number of posts : 190
Job/hobbies : technical staff/DJ'ing
Humor : mixing...
Registration date : 2011-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack   Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:11 pm

sa una lng yan pag naka bisado mo na yan madale na yan
Back to top Go down
http://www.admu.edu.ph
XCYLE
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
XCYLE

Number of posts : 2154
Job/hobbies : call boy sa isang call center / dj'ing
Humor : pinagpalit mo aqo sa tibo noon... hahahaha!! stalker nlang kita ngayon!
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack   Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:12 am

korek.. sa una lang yan... ang tsp kase is not just more on a plug and play thing... it will let you customize the software according to what you need... from the GUI itself hanggang sa mga built in effects na kasama sa package na trip mong gamitin on the fly...

here's my traktor setup

Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack Trakto10

since im a vinyl user... e2 ang set up qo... 2 decks, playlist.. and that's it... ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.dj-xcyle.blogspot.com
djhay loopz
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
djhay loopz

Number of posts : 2332
Job/hobbies : playin music
Humor : n/a
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack   Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:47 am

XCYLE wrote:
korek.. sa una lang yan... ang tsp kase is not just more on a plug and play thing... it will let you customize the software according to what you need... from the GUI itself hanggang sa mga built in effects na kasama sa package na trip mong gamitin on the fly...

here's my traktor setup

Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack Trakto10

since im a vinyl user... e2 ang set up qo... 2 decks, playlist.. and that's it... ^_^
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack   Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help on TSP 2 with mixtrack
Page 1 of 1