Welcome to Team PDDJS™️
Welcome to Team PDDJS™️
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTeam PDDJS™Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 102 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:59 am
Top posters
JPG
NEW to TRAKTOR I_vote_lcapNEW to TRAKTOR I_voting_barNEW to TRAKTOR I_vote_rcap 
djhay loopz
KRAMPZ
MCGREAMERE_DJ
XCYLE
RENZDJ13
DJXRAY
dj_khel
DJ IHCE
DJ RON
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 735 registered users
The newest registered user is djivy

Our users have posted a total of 57918 messages in 4052 subjects

NEW to TRAKTOR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CORDAZZLe
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj
CORDAZZLe

Number of posts : 371
Job/hobbies : nurse;occupational safety and health practitioner;online english tutor
Humor : Baby I'm UNDERGROUND
Registration date : 2011-02-27

NEW to TRAKTOR Empty
PostSubject: NEW to TRAKTOR   NEW to TRAKTOR I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:21 pm

Mga papi, ask ko lang i'll be using traktor from now on kasi. san kaya pwede idownload TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2? ung latest na version and timecode hmmm... as per jongzki ver 2.0.3 daw ung stable.. any comments suggestions will do bom excited ako gamitin ung A8 ko kaso aun I need to have a software of this pa Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.CORDAZZLe
RENZDJ13
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
RENZDJ13

Number of posts : 2127
Job/hobbies : ^^(*-*)^^
Humor : No Music No Life
Registration date : 2010-02-23

NEW to TRAKTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to TRAKTOR   NEW to TRAKTOR I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:39 pm

CORDAZZLe wrote:
Mga papi, ask ko lang i'll be using traktor from now on kasi. san kaya pwede idownload TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2? ung latest na version and timecode hmmm... as per jongzki ver 2.0.3 daw ung stable.. any comments suggestions will do bom excited ako gamitin ung A8 ko kaso aun I need to have a software of this pa Wink

check my post about traktor
Back to top Go down
http://www.myxxyndicate.tk
CORDAZZLe
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj
CORDAZZLe

Job/hobbies : nurse;occupational safety and health practitioner;online english tutor

NEW to TRAKTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to TRAKTOR   NEW to TRAKTOR I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:12 pm

sir renz I cant seem to use my A8 nag ccrash siya on my laptop. Tnry namin i modify ni jongzki pero di pa din nagana talaga, nagbblue screen kapag sinaksak ko ung a8 sa lappy ko. same with jongzki's laptop. what seem to be the problem here is it the unit itself or our laptop?
Back to top Go down
CORDAZZLe
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj
CORDAZZLe

NEW to TRAKTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to TRAKTOR   NEW to TRAKTOR I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:58 pm

tapos sinubukan namin siya sa 32 bit um-ok does this indicate na hindi kaya ng A8 ang 64 bit? or may mali sa driver? or laptop or hardware?
Back to top Go down
XCYLE
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
XCYLE

Number of posts : 2154
Job/hobbies : call boy sa isang call center / dj'ing
Humor : pinagpalit mo aqo sa tibo noon... hahahaha!! stalker nlang kita ngayon!
Registration date : 2010-03-06

NEW to TRAKTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to TRAKTOR   NEW to TRAKTOR I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 11:20 pm

ano ba ang specs ng laptop mo??

as far as i know.. your A8DJ should work out fine as long as you have the appropriate driver meant for the version of your windows flat form....

now, if you are using it under the hood of vista then its better to downgrade to XP or upgrade to win-7 as the vista flat form is FULL of bugs that leads to crashing software..

also, try to check your usb, baka kinakapos ka... the A8DJ draws a lot of power coming from the loptop kaya naman, it sometimes require a power adaptor for the stability ng kuryente niya

Back to top Go down
http://www.dj-xcyle.blogspot.com
CORDAZZLe
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj
CORDAZZLe

NEW to TRAKTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to TRAKTOR   NEW to TRAKTOR I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:37 am

bro eto specs ng lappy ko
I7-3610qm -processor
4gb - memory
geforce 610m - vid card
windows ultimate -OS
tapos 64bit siya

we've tried different drivers coming form NI's site kaso ganun pa din nagbblue screen pa din siya.. wala naman dapat problem sa 64 bit di ba? or meron? di kinakaya ng hardware ung 64 bit??
Back to top Go down
XCYLE
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
XCYLE

NEW to TRAKTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to TRAKTOR   NEW to TRAKTOR I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:32 pm

CORDAZZLe wrote:
bro eto specs ng lappy ko
I7-3610qm -processor
4gb - memory
geforce 610m - vid card
windows ultimate -OS
tapos 64bit siya

we've tried different drivers coming form NI's site kaso ganun pa din nagbblue screen pa din siya.. wala naman dapat problem sa 64 bit di ba? or meron? di kinakaya ng hardware ung 64 bit??

ok naman pala ang specs ng laptop mo..

about your interface.. second hand mo ba siya nabile or brand new that came with its original packaging???

kase if its not BNew.. i think that you'll need to have it checked.. baka hindi nasabi sa iyo ng seller na may defect yang unit mo kaya niya binenta...

anyways.. why not try your interface with a MAC-OS-X or with an XP based pc or laptop. rationale, your interface was created under the hood of version 1 and it was created on an xp and mac based flatform by NI themselves after they have terminated their partnership with stanton....

likewise, ask brother jongzki to use it muna on his mac.. try to use ver 1.2.7 and then isunod nyo ung 2.0.3 or any other version.. then try it on xp.. if things work out the way it should work then the culprit will be the 64bit OS of win-7.. meaning hindi kaya neither ng OS or ng interface ung pag-transfer ng information from both devices... hope this helps..

also.. you can ask for some guidance sa FB page ng TSP-Ni users.. but i'll warn you that most of the members on that page does not recognize and appreciate the cracked versions of the software as they are legit users and they buy every single update that NI releases... the forum is also managed by a member who works for The Music Source which is the sole distributor of NI products...
Back to top Go down
CORDAZZLe
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj
CORDAZZLe

NEW to TRAKTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to TRAKTOR   NEW to TRAKTOR I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 pm

aun na nga bro ndi kinakaya ng hardware :C second hand siya eh :C binili ko kay bro spaykes pero help naman din daw niya ko mapagana to so I hope may pagasa pa pero kung ganun pa din waaa di ko na alam :c
Back to top Go down
RENZDJ13
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
RENZDJ13

NEW to TRAKTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to TRAKTOR   NEW to TRAKTOR I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:11 pm

check and update the firmware

http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=freeupdates&L=1

question?
ano bang tatak ng lappy mo?
Back to top Go down
XCYLE
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
XCYLE

NEW to TRAKTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to TRAKTOR   NEW to TRAKTOR I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:10 pm

teka... hindi mo binanggit kung vista o win-7 ang os mo.. pag vista yan.. dale ka! upgrade to win 7!
Back to top Go down
DJ_SPAYK3S
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj
DJ_SPAYK3S

Number of posts : 352
Job/hobbies : Businessman/MIXING/DJING
Humor : Aanhin mo naman ang magagara at mamahaling mga damit? Kung ang pinakamasayang pangyayari sa buhay mo Ay nangyayari ng walang WALANG DAMIT..
Registration date : 2010-01-04

NEW to TRAKTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to TRAKTOR   NEW to TRAKTOR I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:51 pm

bro kung free ka this sunday.. magkita tayo at ako na magcoconfigure nung audio8..
kase actualy ginamit ko yan sa sg at wala naman problema...ginamit ko sya sa win7 64bit din, dual core ung gamit kong lappy pero oks naman,,, pagusapan na lang din natin sa sunday kung ano maganda gawin ... actually noon umuwi ako last week nilagay ko sa baggage bag ko yan hindi sa hand carry kase marami rin ako bitbit that time.. i try to contact un isang buyer ko but ala pang response.. about sa port dont worry d naman sya bubuksan.. hihigpitan lang sya using twisser..
Back to top Go down
http://www.teampddjs.com
RENZDJ13
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
RENZDJ13

NEW to TRAKTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to TRAKTOR   NEW to TRAKTOR I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:13 am

DJ_SPAYK3S wrote:
bro kung free ka this sunday.. magkita tayo at ako na magcoconfigure nung audio8..
kase actualy ginamit ko yan sa sg at wala naman problema...ginamit ko sya sa win7 64bit din, dual core ung gamit kong lappy pero oks naman,,, pagusapan na lang din natin sa sunday kung ano maganda gawin ... actually noon umuwi ako last week nilagay ko sa baggage bag ko yan hindi sa hand carry kase marami rin ako bitbit that time.. i try to contact un isang buyer ko but ala pang response.. about sa port dont worry d naman sya bubuksan.. hihigpitan lang sya using twisser..
ayan na to the rescue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CORDAZZLe
Amateur Dj
Amateur Dj
CORDAZZLe

NEW to TRAKTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to TRAKTOR   NEW to TRAKTOR I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 12:51 am

@sir renz asus po brand ng lappy ko...tried all the drivers from NI's site pero di pa din namin mapagana, kaya jongzki napagana one time kaso may mga bug. sakin talagang pag sinaksak nagbbluescreen.. I can't seem to find san may problem eh =/
Back to top Go down
RENZDJ13
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
RENZDJ13

NEW to TRAKTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to TRAKTOR   NEW to TRAKTOR I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:14 pm

factory reset mo muna ang asus mo .....

Instructions

Restart your ASUS laptop and press the “F9” key while the computer is booting up. This will open the boot screen. Select "Recover Windows to Entire HD" and press "Enter."

Press “Y” three times when asked if you are sure that you want to restore. The laptop will restore the factory settings. The computer will then shut down and start up again.

Approve the license agreement, then select your “Language preference.” Enter your name into the box and click “Next.”

Enter your password twice on the next screen(option) and select “Next.” Enter the time zone and date information, then select “Next.” Select “Finish” on the next screen and the computer will reboot.

Back to top Go down
RENZDJ13
Superstar DJ
Superstar DJ
RENZDJ13

NEW to TRAKTOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW to TRAKTOR   NEW to TRAKTOR I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 2:32 pm

DETAILS & SETUP EXAMPLES

NEW to TRAKTOR A_dddb267968

NEW to TRAKTOR S_73778de417The
new Auto Detection makes connecting and disconnecting your audio
interface a breeze - even while there are tracks playing in TRAKTOR.
Assisted by the Setup Wizard with a drop down menu of interfaces, just
select your interface and setup (internal or external mixer). The Wizard
assigns inputs and outputs for you. In the future, TRAKTOR detects when
the same audio interface is connected via USB and automatically sets up
your preferred routing again. When disconnected, TRAKTOR automatically
switches back to the internal computer soundcard. For further safety,
TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 and 10 will revert to their user definable start-up
configuration when USB is disconnected which is Direct Thru by default.

NEW to TRAKTOR F_8928e6f1ee

• Professional DJ audio interface with unrivalled connectivity
  • 10 inputs and 10 outputs - 4 phono preamps to connect up to four turntables
  • Extra-loud output levels pack enough punch to rock the biggest clubs
  • High-quality 24-bit / 96kHz Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters for studio-grade sound quality
  • Mic input and additional MIDI I/O port for MIDI gear without USB connector
  • New low latency Mac® and PC drivers for tightest possible response
  • 25 status LEDs for visual monitoring of signal chain
  • Easy club installation with Direct Thru mode and included power supply
  • Compatible with all DJ, performance and audio software
  • Includes TRAKTOR DJ software so you can start mixing right away

NEW to TRAKTOR S_90226114b1

NEW to TRAKTOR T_6b0beaf062

DJ software controlled by two TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 controllers. TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 outputs connected to active monitors.

NEW to TRAKTOR S_1fa0994a30

NEW to TRAKTOR T_95b2093aa7

Two
turntables connected to phono inputs of TRAKTOR AUDIO 10. Outputs
connected to line inputs of external mixer. Power supply is connected,
therefore no laptop is necessary.

NEW to TRAKTOR S_c6a3d542f1

NEW to TRAKTOR T_0c21db3aa7

DJ
software controlled by TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 controller. TRAKTOR AUDIO 10
connected to external mixer and synced with MASCHINE via MIDI Clock.

NEW to TRAKTOR W_1bb20961ed

TRAKTOR
AUDIO 10 DJ is the successor of AUDIO 8 DJ, and now comes with enhanced
connectivity, better sound quality, streamlined usability and even
lower latency:

• Two more inputs and outputs – features a pair
    of stereo inputs and outputs on the front of the unit, ideal for
    setting up Send & Return effects through your DJ mixer.
  • New processor – better performance with low-latency ensures a rock-solid foundation to your DJ sets.
  • New
    'Direct Thru' mode - run TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 via its power supply only (no
    computer, no multicore cables), perfect for club installations.
  • Four phono preamps instead of two to connect up to 4 turntables
  • Improved visual feedback – larger, clearer LEDs communicate essential info on the unit's top panel.
  • Audio
    Control Panel – software application that allows you to test and
    configure your NI device (e.g. set different sample rate, set up audio
    routing).

Cirrus Logic is a trademark of Cirrus Logic, Inc. Mac® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.

• NEW to TRAKTOR O_3c863643e0

• NEW to TRAKTOR D_ea73f7cd50

• NEW to TRAKTOR S_a26b1e009b
  • NEW to TRAKTOR D_f8a6d2c297

NEW to TRAKTOR Traktor_scratch_a10_packshot_shop

Full version:

$559.00

Buy Now

Shopping cart

Your shopping cart is empty.

• NEW to TRAKTOR R_df7d618da5

• NEW to TRAKTOR T_5142d80188